Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your pay structure for Owner/Operators?
○Quick Pay - net 7, or Standard Pay - net 30. We make weekly payments on Fridays.
- What is your pay structure for company drivers?
○Possible to earn up to $150,000 Per Year
○Bi-weekly pay every other Monday
- Do you provide demurrage pay?
○Yes, $50-$55 hour after two free hours
- Do you provide Housing or Per diem Pay?
○ Housing Per-Deim will be discussed during the hiring process.
○ All All Power Trucks have sleepers. Also, will have full access to all of the terminal’s facilities which includes showers, laundry units, and a Drivers Lounge that has a full kitchen and television with satellite tv.
- Do you have a Bonus program?
○ Quarterly/Safety Bonus incentive, can earn you an additional $200 every month.
○ Safe Driving Recognition Bonuses
○ One of the most competitive wages around. Pay is based off of a percentage of the load.
- What is the Orientation Process?
○ Complete Driver Intake Program
○ Site Specific and Client Training
○ Job Specific Training
- Do you offer Employee and Family Healthcare and Benefits?
○ Health Insurance